Sunday, November 24, 2013
Monday, September 30, 2013
REGULARLY $15.95, NOW ONLY $13.95
- Available in Orange and Yellow
- Developed for the military and made to withstand severe service
- Used by AIRFIELDS and LANDING STRIPS , DIRECTING TRAFFIC, DIRECTING CUSTOMERS FOR SPORTING EVENTS, CONCERTS, PARKING, CROWD CONTROL, POLICE AND FIRE DEPARTMENTS.
- The circuit board is in the top of the wand so that there is no contact with heavy batteries
- The switch is a sealed mechanical switch instead of a contact switch for more reliabilty
- The top cone is made of polypropylene so it flexes instead of cracking
- The base handle is thicker and a special resin is used to make it more durable than PVC
- Commercial grade 1/2 Watt LEDs are used for less burn outs and more reliability
- This unit is not flashy or fancy, it is just reliable
- ORANGE BATON: ON/OFF FLASHING
- YELLOW BATON: ON/OFF
Sale from 9/30/13 − 10/13/13
Monday, September 16, 2013
|REGULARLY $7.95, NOW ONLY $6.95|
Makes resuscitation safer for the responder and more efficient for the patient.
Since you won't be pinching the patient's nose shut, each rescue breath will have two avenues of entry into the body. Supplemental oxygem, connected by way the mask's oxtgen inlet, increases concentrations of organ-sustaining oxtgen by 50%. Remove the included valve, and the mask can be connected to a BVM.
The BVM with reservoir will increase patient oxygen concentrations to 100%. Completely seals to the faces of infants, children and adults. Latex free.
- 1 pair of vinyl exam gloves
- Detailed instructions
- CPR Mask with optional oxygen port
- Hard case with wrist strap
Sale from 9/16/13 − 9/29/30
Monday, September 2, 2013
|REGULARLY $198 NOW ONLY $178.20|
Designed to be used by First Responders, EMS, Fire Departments, Law Enforcement and Occupational Health Organizations.
The kit contains enough equipment to care for a patient in respiratory distress or respiratory arrest.
The Kit is designed so that the care giver can begin to treat the patient while waiting for an ambulance to arrive.
248 Liter Aluminum Oxygen cylinder with built in on/off toggle valve. Oxygen Regulator (1/2-15 LPM), Adult Disposable Bag Mask Resuscitator (BVM), Adult Non-Rebreather Mask and a padded carrying case with padded shoulder strap and easy carry handle.
Sale from 9/2/13 − 9/15/13
Monday, August 19, 2013
REGULARLY $89.95, NOW ONLY $76.45
- This large padded trauma bag provides water-resistant protection for your equipment and allows for easy clean up
- The bag features a hard bottom and three movable dividers
- The inside of the lid has Velcro straps that hold two pull-out bags (included) with mesh fabric allowing you to easily see the contents
- The front compartment has elastic loops and pockets inside and unzips to lay flat for easy access
- High visibility reflective tape is sewn into both end pocket
Main Body: 11" x 12" 14"
End Pockets: 4" x 8" x 10"
Overall Length 24"
Sale from 8/19/13 − 9/1/13
Wednesday, July 24, 2013
|Regularly $71.95, now only $64.75!|
EMT FIRST REPONDER KIT 116 PIECES: Ideal for home, office and car. Contains the essential items for any emergency situation.
Bandages and Dressings: 2 8x10 Sterile ABD Pads, 2 7x9 Sterile ABD Pads, 1 Dyna Stopper Trauma Bandage Sterile, 1 1/2" Cloth Tape, 1 1" Cloth Tape, 2 2" Sterile Gauze Bandages, 1 3" Sterile Gauze Bandages, 1 4" Sterile Gauze Bandages, 16 3/4x3 Adhesive Bandages, 16 1x3 Adhesive Bandages, 3 40x40x50 Triangular Bandages w/pins, 1 3" Elastic Bandage, 5 4x4 12 ply Sterile Gauze (2/pk), 10 2x2 Sterile Gauze (2/pk).
Airway Management: 1 Bite Stick Plastic, 1 CPR Mask with One Way Valve and O2 Port
EMS Supplies: 10 Sting Relief Pads, 12 Antiseptic Wipes, 10 First Aid Burn Cream, 4 Providone Prep Pads, 4 Alcohol Prep Pads, 1 Eye Wash Kit (30 ml Eye Wash, Tape Strips, 2 Sterile Eye Pads), 1 5x6 Instant Cold Pack, 2 Pair Vinyl Gloves
EMS Equipment: 1 Mylar Space Blanket, 1 Aneroid Sphygmomanometer (BP UNIT), 1 Dual Head Stethoscope, 1 EMS Utility Shear
Color: Navy and Orange
Measures: 18" x 8" x 9"
Item #: 1012
Sale from 7/24/13 - 8/18/13.
Friday, July 12, 2013
|Regularly $7.70, now only $5.75!|
- ACTI-SPLINTTM COMFORTABLE AND EASY TO MOLD
- Available in two types: Rolled and Flatt 4 1/4" x 36"
- Latex Free
- Only 180 grams
- For Fisrt Aid, Emergency, sport and recreational use
- Adaptable and light weight
- An Affordable splint for all on-the-spot emergencies
- Order individually or in cases of 50
- Specify Rolled or Flat and quantity when ordering
Sale from 7/12/13 - 7/23/13
Thursday, June 20, 2013
|Regularly $47.95, now only $38.36!|
- Fingertip measurement of SpO2 % (Oxygen Saturation) and pulse rate
- LED display screen
- Low power consumption with auto shut-off feature
- Up to 30 hours of continuous use
- Lightweight and Compact Design
- Color: Grey
- INCLUDES: Two AAA Batteries, Soft Silicone Protective Case, Lanyard
- WARRANTY: One Year