Sunday, November 24, 2013
Monday, September 30, 2013
REGULARLY $15.95, NOW ONLY $13.95
- Available in Orange and Yellow
- Developed for the military and made to withstand severe service
- Used by AIRFIELDS and LANDING STRIPS , DIRECTING TRAFFIC, DIRECTING CUSTOMERS FOR SPORTING EVENTS, CONCERTS, PARKING, CROWD CONTROL, POLICE AND FIRE DEPARTMENTS.
- The circuit board is in the top of the wand so that there is no contact with heavy batteries
- The switch is a sealed mechanical switch instead of a contact switch for more reliabilty
- The top cone is made of polypropylene so it flexes instead of cracking
- The base handle is thicker and a special resin is used to make it more durable than PVC
- Commercial grade 1/2 Watt LEDs are used for less burn outs and more reliability
- This unit is not flashy or fancy, it is just reliable
- ORANGE BATON: ON/OFF FLASHING
- YELLOW BATON: ON/OFF
Sale from 9/30/13 − 10/13/13
Monday, September 16, 2013
|REGULARLY $7.95, NOW ONLY $6.95|
Makes resuscitation safer for the responder and more efficient for the patient.
Since you won't be pinching the patient's nose shut, each rescue breath will have two avenues of entry into the body. Supplemental oxygem, connected by way the mask's oxtgen inlet, increases concentrations of organ-sustaining oxtgen by 50%. Remove the included valve, and the mask can be connected to a BVM.
The BVM with reservoir will increase patient oxygen concentrations to 100%. Completely seals to the faces of infants, children and adults. Latex free.
- 1 pair of vinyl exam gloves
- Detailed instructions
- CPR Mask with optional oxygen port
- Hard case with wrist strap
Sale from 9/16/13 − 9/29/30
Monday, September 2, 2013
|REGULARLY $198 NOW ONLY $178.20|
Designed to be used by First Responders, EMS, Fire Departments, Law Enforcement and Occupational Health Organizations.
The kit contains enough equipment to care for a patient in respiratory distress or respiratory arrest.
The Kit is designed so that the care giver can begin to treat the patient while waiting for an ambulance to arrive.
248 Liter Aluminum Oxygen cylinder with built in on/off toggle valve. Oxygen Regulator (1/2-15 LPM), Adult Disposable Bag Mask Resuscitator (BVM), Adult Non-Rebreather Mask and a padded carrying case with padded shoulder strap and easy carry handle.
Sale from 9/2/13 − 9/15/13